SELF EMPIRE

Transforming your body, mind, and spirit

Name:
Location: Novato, CA

Friday, February 03, 2006

YOGIC POWER

This is part of a letter, written by Sri Aurobindo in 1911, about the results of his spiritual practice at that time.
"I am developing the necessary powers for bringing down the spiritual on the material plane, and I am now able to put myself into men and change them, removing the darkness and bringing light, giving them a new heart and a new mind. This I can do with great swiftness and completeness with those who are near me, but I have also succeeded with men hundreds of miles away. I have also been given the power to read men's characters and hearts, even their thoughts, but this power is not yet absolutely complete, nor can I use it always and in all cases. The power of guiding action by the mere exercise of will is also developing, but it is not so powerful as yet as the other. My communication with the other world is yet of a troubled character, though I am certainly in communication with some very great powers."
Sri Aurobindo On Himself page 423

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home