SELF EMPIRE

Transforming your body, mind, and spirit

Name:
Location: Novato, CA

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

INSPIRATION FROM SRI AUROBINDO

The following quotes by Sri Aurobindo have been among my favorites for many years.

"I become what I see in myself. All that thought suggests to me, I can do; All that thought reveals in me, I can become. This should be man's unshakable faith in himself, because God dwells in him."
*
"Aspire, concentrate in the right spirit and, whatever the difficulties, you are sure to attain the aim you have put before you."
*
"Persevere and what is still crooked will be made straight and you will know and feel constantly the truth of the Divine presence and your faith will be justified by direct experience."
*
"There is nothing the mind can do that cannot be better done in the mind's immobility and thought -free stillness."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home