SELF EMPIRE

Transforming your body, mind, and spirit

Name:
Location: Novato, CA

Sunday, January 08, 2006

CHINESE TONIC HERBS

I have been using chinese tonic herbs for twenty years. For deep, tonifying energy I could always count on two brands to keep me balanced,; Dragon Eggs and Jade Herbals. Well, Jade was sold and discontinued and Dragon Eggs are not available at this time. So, I've had to look elsewhere, and in addition to Long Hay Flat from eastearthherb.com, I recommend you check out Dragon Herbs
This company is run by Ron Teeguarden who wrote the classic book, Chinese Tonic Herbs. This is the book that got me hooked on chinese herbs so long ago. If you have an interest in learning about these herbs, or just want to purchase some top of the line products, visit his information packed site. While you're there,take a look at Tao In A Bottle. I thought this was the greatest herbal product ever made when I first took it! The profound relaxation, without drowsiness, was the perfect supplement to take before work to stay calm, centered, and stress free. I had just as much energy as usual, and no feelings of laziness or tiredness, just a great feeling of centeredness. Things that normally would get on my nerves no longer bothered me in the least! With daily use the effects become integrated in to your being and you may not feel such a difference because it becomes more permanent. The main ingredient is an amino acid called theanine, which Ron calls ALPHATHEAN. I've tried other theanine products but never received the same great benefits that I got from Tao in a Bottle. Also try Spring Dragon Longevity Tea!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home